Detached home styles

Property Transfer Tax

When you purchase or gain an interest in property that is registered at the Land Title Office, you’re responsible for paying property transfer tax.

Residential Tenancies

Both tenants and landlords have specific rights and responsibilities in a tenancy. Make sure you’re renting the right way – access information and resources that will help you have a successful tenancy.  

Mortgage questions: Crosstown Mortgage group-

Sukhi Parmar Cell :(604) 781-3455

Close Menu